Saturday, July 14, 2007

Troubling lys experience

I just got back from the lys with Lisa. I'm not going to go into the details because I didn't hear the specifics myself, but I will say that this is the last straw in a series of disappointing shopping experiences at that store. I've spent hundreds of dollars there, but no more. Plenty of online stores that have exactly what I want for less money. As a former LYS employee from long ago and far away, I know how stressful it can be to deal with customers, and hey, we all have bad days, but I hope I never made anyone feel like I felt today, and if I did, I am most sincerely sorry.

I actually feel like a sucker for buying what I did there today, but I'm comforting myself with the thought that I touched their Malabrigo, and now that I know what it feels like, I'll buy a lot of it elsewhere.

No comments: