Sunday, January 10, 2010

How did you get to 50+ FOs anyway?

I make a lot of hats. It's getting to be a tradition that I make hats for my now sister-in-law's two nieces and The Boss. Might as well make a new one for The Preschooler (who says that he is A Great Big Preschooler) while I'm at it.

From top left, clockwise:
  • The Armando Hat, knit in Lorna's Laces Steelers Pride. I went down a needle size from the recommended size 9 to a size 8 and knit the beanie size. Perfect for a preschooler!
  • Snow Cat Hat, a pattern I won from Cosy last fall. I've actually knit this twice now, but The Boss' version, I think, is extra-cute edged in red malabrigo.
  • The Baby Republic Hat, knit in Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb. Finally! A good use for my Clapotis leftovers.
  • And finally, a Lellow Hat. This is Cosy's Yellow Bells Jester Hat from her book. I made this for Frankie, who tells everyone she is "Lellow years old."


1 comment: