Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Posting on the fly

I need to do my MDSW wrap-up, but my husband is Far Away in Foreign Lands, which means 1. free time is scarce, and 2. he has the camera! For now, here are a bunch of projects I am dying to start. I haz the Startitis in a bad way.
  • Any sock project at all with my Tess sock yarn, but particularly a Child's French Sock from Knitting Vintage Socks or Waving Lace Socks from Favorite Socks.
  • The Minimalist Cardigan with my new Tess superwash worsted
  • Anything, anything at all with all my new Tess!



No, I don't have a problem. Why do you ask?

1 comment:

LisaBe said...

i would -along with you if i didn't have the can't-finishitis so bad. god knows i have plenty of sweater yarn for a minimalist cardi, and i have the tess sock.

no, we do not have a problem.