It's official. I am a knitting bag whore. I've been waiting for months to be at the right place at the right time to score a Ravelry Knitting bag (to the point where Lisabee and I were stalking Very Important Founders of Ravelry last May at Md Sheep and Wool to find out how to get them) and mine finally arrived this morning.
- one prized Jordana Paige bag
- one floral bag purchased at Handmade Arcade last year
- one huge Md Sheep and Wool bag
- one bag from the old Pittsburgh Knit and Bead
- one sock monkey bag from the Chewy Spaghetti Blue Plate Special Club
- one plain old tote from Target that was supposed to be The Toddler's beach bag