Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tomten?

Is anyone -- particularly the moms of The Toddler's real life toddler peeps -- interested in doing a Tomten Jacket KAL? Since The Toddler asked for a "wed one" [ahem, red] after perusing Elizabeth Zimmermann's The Opinionated Knitter, I've been studying the pattern and thinking of yarn possibilities. I don't have enough thick red worsted in my stash but at work today, I considered:

this Merino 5 Print



or this Cascade 220 Superwash Paint


My other idea is to wait until the new shipment of Dream in Color Classy comes in and hope for some Lipstick Lava (and hope that the batch we get doesn't look this pink).


Thoughts? Anyone else in?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've though about it, but I already have probably two or three others (more girly) sweaters I wanted to do for Amelia. I like the red/orange.